- I have trained & worked in the Aerospace & Engineering industry since 1979. I am adaptable & like to use my skills to contribute within a production related role.
- I have also had experience in managing workloads from liaising with customers to organisation of staff and capacity planning to ensure a smooth and efficient working practice.
- E.I.T.B Craft Competition 1982 (London & South East Region) – Second place (Sheet Metal Work).
- Developed a good understanding of the Aerospace & general Engineering Industry.
- Success in designed, developed & engineered products for industry & sale to general public.
KEY SKILLS &
- CAD Engineering - Concept through to manufacture
- Radan, SolidWorks, SolidEdge and Inventor
- Committed manager with proven ability to meet tight
- Strong interpersonal, supervisory & management
- Sheet Metal shop floor-engineering experience
- Composite Board & Carbon Fibre experience
- Possessing a mature, confident attitude & able to remain calm,
controlled & professional under pressure
- Accuracy & attention to detail
- Problem solving
- A comprehensive knowledge of engineering design
- Knowledge of test procedures for new and modified
- Ability to generate application drawings for new products
KEY QUALIFICATIONS &
City & Guilds Certificates – Basic Engineering
Craft Studies Parts 1 & 2
Sheet Metal Working Parts 1 & 2
Engineering Industry Training Board Certificates – Thin
Plate Working Parts 1 & 2
E.I.T.B Craft Competition (London & South East
Region) second place (Sheet Metal work)
Auditing Course - Benchmark, Gatwick Airport
Production Management - Radan e2i (Estimate to Invoice)
Human Factors - Initial - LRTT approved for all EASA Part 145 by Civil Aviation
Safety Management System Course – Civil Aviation
Authority, Gatwick Airport