- I have trained & worked in the Aerospace & Engineering industry since 1979. I am adaptable & like to use my skills to contribute within a production related role.
- I have also had experience in managing workloads from liaising with customers to organisation of staff and capacity planning to ensure a smooth and efficient working practice.
- E.I.T.B Craft Competition 1982 (London & South East Region) – Second place (Sheet Metal Work).
- Developed a good understanding of the Aerospace & general Engineering Industry.
- Success in designed, developed & engineered products for industry & sale to general public.
- Shop Floor-Engineering experience – through to Drawing 2/3D CAD. Composite Board, Carbon Fibre & Sheet Metal experience.
- Sales & Project management experience.
- Quality Management,Auditing & Engineering Procedures
- Strong interpersonal skills & supervisory/management experience
- Committed manager with proven ability to meet tight schedules.
- Decision making, able to priorities & customer liaison.
- Computer literate – using most office applications regularly.
- Possessing a mature, confident attitude & able to remain calm, controlled & professional under pressure.
- Good accuracy & attention to detail.
Further Education: 1979 – 1985
Brooklands Technical College
- City & Guilds Certificates: - Basic Engineering Parts 1 & 2
Sheet Metal Working Parts 1 & 2
- Engineering Industry Training Board Certificates: -
Thin Plate Working Parts 1 & 2
- Certificate of Apprenticeship: -
British Aerospace Plc, Weybridge, Surrey
- Auditing certificate for ISO procedures